Tuesday 13 January 2009

One new thing a day...

Stale is probably the best way to describe the energy flow around my office workspace recently. I've felt this for a while but despite being aware of this niggle, for some reason today was the day I did something about it. Why? Well why not? To be fair, it probably has a lot to do with the Feng Shui article I skimmed over last night, it seemed to give me an idea as to how to re-arrange the room.

Three hours and two bin fulls of rubbish later, the 'move' was complete. Looking pretty good, a little bit 'white' but nothing a few strategically positioned plants and pictures can't resolve. Must say, feeling rather pleased...I wonder if it's a bit like the saying 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'...will one new thing a day keep the imagination at play?

No comments:

Post a Comment